Sign in to follow this  
sterling

Raspberries at Hard Rock Cafe

WendyWorld said:

Thanks for sharing this link. Great pics! I'm waiting for Tim to share more of his. :)

And yes, there's Mitch!!!

I think my camera was "possessed" in the Hard Rock, and my pictures there turned out pretty crappy - Very blurry. A lot of my pictures from the soundcheck turned out much better.

It was great having lunch at the Hard Rock with Mitch and his wife, along with their rockin' daughter and her friend!

Tim

Chris,

Just remember it's not the hair color, it's the man who wears it. And that goes for lack of hair too. Yul Brenner comes to mind...that, was a sexy man. :)

WendyWorld said:

Just remember it's not the hair color, it's the man who wears it. And that goes for lack of hair too. Yul Brenner comes to mind...that, was a sexy man. smile

You aren't kidding there Wendy. Yul Brenner was very sexy indeed..... :)

ANDREA   
Eric Carmen said:

And don't forget Uncle Fester!

:lol::lol:

Yes, Wendy, you're absolutely right! Yul Brynner...

Andre Agassi looks great too.

Thank you so much Phil for posting this. So cool, so nice pictures!!!

James   

That's true Andie! And he won tournaments too..

Steffi Graf was my favorite female player...very stoic and classy but extremely competetive.

Steffi (like most females at the time of their lives where they still had dreams).. also applied to The James Harem. Problem was we only have one slot for tennis chicks, and Martina Hingis had just applied, and been accepted. Steffi then went off and married Andre Agassi in an attempt to forget James.

Though precedent was against her forgetting James (no female has ever been successful at this), I hope for her sake it worked..

ANDREA   

:lol:

I used to love Steffi playing tennis.

And, nowadays, hmmmmmm, I think there is a young tennis player, a chick ANA IVANOVIC....I'm sure she would fit perfectly in your very glamorous Harem, James!