Sign in to follow this  
MJ

Sunday Show

MJ   

This will be my first time ever meeting them so I have to let them know on Sunday that I totally enjoyed the show on Sat night! The rest of you they probably all know by name lol.

MARIANNA   

Got tickets for both shows...VIP tickets for Sunday Oct 14...can't wait

What time is the meet and greet?? 2-3 PM or 2-4PM??? Does anybody know the details???

Marianna

( Eric Ricks in JERSEY )

Jeff   
MARIANNA said:

( Eric Ricks in JERSEY )

Well, you still aren't wrong - from my "Spy" site I use: :lol::lol:

RICKS, ERIC F REVERAND (Age 66)

DELANCO, NJ

RIVERSIDE, NJ

BURLINGTON, NJ

WILLINGBORO, NJ

darlene   

We had to settle for GA tickets because I'll be coming straight from playing a concert and will barely get there in time. But we got 2 tickets, so we'll be there!

It looks great to see "2nd show by popular demand" on Highline's website!

:) --Darlene

I've got a similar scenario going as Dar for the Sun. show...So its late arriving GA Lew...(Hey, Dar, with such big name luminaries as you and I in the Ga section, this might be the real place to be)...Since we both are arriving late and Dianed will be in the VIP's, dump Herman and we can stand in the back and make out..."Let's Pretend" anyway...

"Wonder if the band is gonna get sick of seeing the same bunch at the VIP/Meet & Greets every time?...."

Well, I'm another one who got VIP for Sunday only and this is my first time meeting them as well, so I'm jazzed. Does anyone know how this goes? I heard the last backstage "meet and greet" with the Moody Blues went as follows: the 10 or so stand against the wall, each of the 'blues' meet them one at a time, sign one thing, and move on. No individual photos with the band members. People were a bit ticked off.

I'd love to get photos of myself with the Raspberries. With 50 VIPs, I can expect it could be rather hectic and one might not even be able to meet them. I hope not..

Art   

The last meet and great I attended was very good. It was in New York at the second night of their shows. There was a line and we all got paraded by each band member one by one. I thought it was well done.