Sign in to follow this  
austinberries

'Berries in '08?

Zimmarks   

Thank you both! I really do want to see these guys! Watched Dexter the other night and there was "Make me lose Control" playing and the guy was calling his girlfriend (Dexter's sister) and said, "Is that Eric Carmen?" I tevod it back several times! My wife thinks I am a lunatic!

zimmarks..another welcome here from me!!! there's so many people here now,it's hard to keep up with the greetings!! anyway,you're gonna love it here..lots of love(lol)..chris

MJ   

Great Zim - enjoy it to the max - which one you get the 5 dvd song or the entire show dvd? Either way you'll enjoy it I bet.

zimmarks,wait till u see them live!! i thought i was doomed never to see them until a great lady here said she was buying me a ticket for the last cleveland show..until then,i was at the mercy of everyones experiences witnessing them live here w/their reports of the concerts..it was sssoo frustrating during that time i ca'nt describe it..but WELL WORTH the wait..incredible to say the least..i compare it to seeing mccartney for the first time..REALLY,that good!! let's pray the guys are gonna do a lil more..lol,chris

Muzza   
Raspyrock said:

Should there be any Southern Hemisphere dates -- please save them for our wintertime so we can escape the cold!!!

Yeah man.... I think that's a good idea especially to come to New Zealand. Bring it on. :lol::)

Muzza :cool: