Sign in to follow this  
austinberries

'Berries in '08?

BEATNUT   
chris hess said:

wow,i feel so alone on this!! (kidding by the way)..lol,chris

I'm with you Chris.

It does seem like Eric has been MIA for a while.

I thought there were going to be more dates in 2008...if there is I guess now would be a good time to start planning them, no?

Muzza   
Raspbernie said:

Let's just say it's cold in Ohio right now!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.... interprete that anyway you like huh!! :lol: Or let your imagination run wild and then rein it in! :wacko:

Muzza :cool:

darlene   

I'd like to think he's writing--planning new shows, working on music, etc., so I will continue to think that.

Don't worry. Whatever it is, he must need to do it. He'll be back.

:) --D

LC   
Raspbernie said:

Let's just say it's cold in Ohio right now!

Ahhh, he flew south, or west, for a break from the arctic temperatures (if I may speculate).... Good idea! Getting out of Dodge can spark all kinds of creativity, whether you're working alone or in tandem....

LC   
Eric Carmen said:

Actually, I downloaded a couple of software updates that found a corrupted file somewhere on my computer and crashed it. I had to replace the hard drive and just got it back.

Oh.... Well, that's not nearly as fun as a trip south, or as exciting as a new album or tour.

Having experienced a fatal hard drive crash two years ago, I can relate.... I lost so much material that I still haven't retrieved (it's sitting on a dead drive here, waiting to be extracted). I can still hear that click-click-click noise --- I guess you'd call it hard drive death throes, or rigor mortis.

Well, in any event, welcome back, Eric. Got any new book recommendations? :)

Eric Carmen said:

Actually, I downloaded a couple of software updates that found a corrupted file somewhere on my computer and crashed it. I had to replace the hard drive and just got it back.

So, in other words, you were on vacation, of sorts...from the internet! :P

Not necessarily a bad thing!

Side3   

Been a fan since the "Scratch and Sniff" in '72. Heard about the reunion shows, but missed 'em all!! Found today i'm 48 years old and too wrapped up in responsibilities. So i joined today, used my favorite Razz album as my user name, and WILL see these guys when they play this year.

-------------------------

"When i think of all your lovin' it makes me shiver,yeah."