Sign in to follow this  
ira

The Night Before

ira   

Except for one Friday night when I was 20 and looking forward to a "PROMISING" Saturday evening date with the "FAMOUS" Rachel Stein...have I ever been this excited.

Once you're over 40...Name me 2 things better than the anticipation of a "Raspberries: concert with friends from EC.com.-Ira.

popdude   
ira said:

Once you're over 40...Name me 2 things better than the anticipation of a "Raspberries: concert with friends from EC.com.-Ira.

1. Sex

2. Being with my family

susana   

OK, that's weird.

I posted and it's not showing up...let's try this again. The gist of it was that something right up there would be a pre-party with ec.com friends the weekend before the main event.

Wait! We did that last Saturday and it was terrific!

And now it's less than 24 hours to go...

S*

AnneG   

1. My husband returning home from travelling

2. A good book, in front of a fire, fluffy bathrobe, hot chocolate, and knowing there will be no interruptions; no one needing you to do something for him/her/it.

Danny S.   

1) a bottle of good single malt Scotch

2) A day off work!!!

darlene   

I still rate Raspberries concerts at the VERY top of my list. While sex and family are great, I could put both off for a day just to see Raspberries. My feelings about that haven't changed since I was 24.

smile --Darlene