Sign in to follow this  
ira

"Highline...The Creation Part II"

ira   

Thank you Eric and Dave and Jim and Wally and Billy and Jennifer and Paul for a GREAT! performance for family,friends,and fans at the Highline Ballroom Saturday Night.It was without a doubt a "Ballroom Blitz".

Thank you also Bernie for your enormous role in what I like to call..."The Creation-Part II".

And so it was written....

"On the first day the Internet was created.

On the second day Bernie Hogya created

EricCarmen.com.

On the third day people found EC.com.

Soon they began to build a community.

On the fourth day the people began to speak in tongues on the website about the dream of a "Raspberries Reunion."

On the fifth day the dream came true and in the years 2004-2005...it came to pass that there was indeed a reunion tour.

On the sixth day a CD/DVD was issued documenting this legendary tour's Sunset Strip performance and attesting to the fact that a miracle had indeed occured in the year 2005 A.D.

On the seventh day The "Raspberries"reunited at the Highline Ballroom in New York City...and Bernie proclaimed..."It is good."

And it was good!

In fact it was Great!

From the Book of "Raspberries" Chapter 11.

• Like 1

darlene   

Ira, I love your metaphors! I loved seeing you at The Highline last night, too! See you tonight!

And, Paulie, you're a man after my own heart. I see a lot of "new revelations" in the future!

:) --Darlene

ira   

Thanks Darlene...Coming from a top-notch teacher that is a real compliment.

Sorry to say I won't be there tonite...but...to paraphrase the Beach Boys song "409"...

"I saved my pennies,

And i saved my dimes.......

So I could be in Cleveland lookin' fine"

Hope to see you there friend.-Ira.

ira   

From what I'm reading about the Sunday show...They may soon discover another long-lost chapter from the Book of "Raspberries".-Ira.