Sign in to follow this  
Tiggsherby

It's Official: Raspberries Festival Announced

MJ   

;) Danny you ARE the man for this one ...... this means you'd have to have me and Diane both staying there ahahahahahah..... Raspy will have to sleep on the floor ahahahaha......

Danny S.   

Its funny, I went out on a limb with this one, offering Bernie "an alternative"...I could NEVER pull this one off by myself, however, I dont like the word "never"....

MJ   

Well Bernie can certainly help and give you ideas Danny - we can help you out as well with $$ for food and beverage purchases and whatnot - and probably even dare I say it .... I could COOK if I had too OMG..... Just something to think about ;)

Danny, if you're really serious about it, let's talk. I'm sure once I give the "official" blessing, moving the annual party to your place for this year could be a smash success! Heck, we're talking driving distance for just about all of the band members, plus if you're really talking about a small stage with equipment, I mean, who knows what can happen? I know one thing, if there's an empty guitar jack, I'll bring one of mine to plug into it!

Bernie

MJ   

Well someone MAY need to be rescued; however not from my cooking ahahahahah.....

Do you have a noise ordiance in your neighborhood for screaming and loud VOX amps? Or are we going acoustic????

You just tell your neighbors there may be some noise. Who is going to be screaming? Your not going to be that loud in S Euclid. Check out the old Sullivan performances of the Stones and Beatles. They were not that loud...and sounded great.

Anna R   

Your right Steve!

I had my heart set on meeting everyone at this summers WAB.

Danny- you are so wonderful to have even offered such a generous idea!

I myself, like MJ, will help with anything I can to make this happen! I am incredibly organized and very efficient!

I could fly in a day or two in advance to help-just say the word!!! :)

This is SO exciting!

Danny S. said:

PLEASE Lets not put the proverbial "Cart before the Horse"...this was just a "suggestion" to Bernie...

It's too late Danny, once we all get excited about something, it's hard to stop the momentum! As a matter of fact, I think I might start driving to Ohio today, and I'll just knock on your door every day or so until the party starts! :blink:

In all honesty, this would be a cool thing. :wacko:

Tim

La la la...not saying a word...checking airline miles - no pressure Danny - hmmmm -

"We really move our tails for you, to make your every wish come true, fly Continental Airlines, we really move our tails for you."

Again: No pressure!

Wendy (off to finish some work - then into the pool!)

MJ   

Hmmm now that you said that Wendy - I do believe I have some FF miles with Continental and there's a non-stop from Tampa to you know where ..... hmmmmmmm ;)

Why not have WAB at Seven Springs!

1. There is plenty of parking

2. You can book a large block of rooms.

3. The food is terrific.

4. There is a huge stage.

5. Pittsburgh airport is only a one-two hour drive.

I don't mean to steal anyone's thunder, this is a just a thought.

Deborah

1. Parking is not an issue.

2. There are rooms here...most at members homes.

3. Danny works at one of the best supermarkets anywhere.

4. Don't need a huge stage for an intimate gathering.

5. More members [And the band] live in the CLEVELAND area than anywhere else.