Sign in to follow this  
Jay52

Livenation.com

MAM   

Marv,

Try refreshing your screen once you're there. Maybe an older version is stored in your cache.

MJ   

Marv is using Windows Vista - he's eons ahead of us now - he'll never get to see the videos lmfao. Marv - we were lucky you were there to see it live - just think back upon it..... ahahahhaa sorry.

marvin   

Yeah maybe Vista has something to do with it, though I highly doubt that. I have no idea where those videos are hiding, but I've given up now.

For all of you in the IN group - you know who you are,

the people who are lucky enough to attend this performance.

Who do you recognize in the crowd ?

I see Marlene... who else is there and where?

MJ   

BeatleJay and Kirk are visible during GATW - Marvin was drifting around lol. I think I saw a flash of me and maybe Anna in the front....

steve,you speak the truth..marv,i've heard bad things about vista..but thats all i know about that..again,i'm bad on the computer,but i did hear that from alot of users..steve,i wish to god someone recorded the cleveland gig..it was really unreal!! lol,chris

My condolences to all who missed the State Theatre Blow-Out...I feel like a Cleveland Indians fan who really was at Len Barkers perfect game because of that show...in twenty years the young powerpop fans will say.."You were at the State Theatre show? Wow!".

Anna R   

You know Steve, I regret more than ANYTHING that I did not go to Cleveland for that incredible show. To have heard "That's Rock n Roll"

live....can't imagine.

I just keep saying... there WILL BE ANOTHER SHOW!!!!

MJ   

The guy on someone's shoulders was really drunk and a real ass... apparently he was a musician who is about 23 or 24.

Anna - if we have to we'll drag them out for another show lol!

marlene   

Funny..I guess that whole "guy on the shoulders" thing was happening very close to me, but I didn't even notice him ! It's that kinda weird thing that happens when I'm at a Raspberries concert...everything else just goes away for awhile ! :lol:

MJ   

Marlene - Occasionally, I do look "outside of my box" to see what's going on with the rest of the band ahahahahaha - and I did see the shoulder guy and thought - huh?? Shouldh't that be a WOMAN trying to get nearer to Eric by being on someone's shoulders??? But it was LA so I just went back to view you know who and carried on in my own little world lol.

the shoulder guy was very funny, & he was blissin' out over GATW - classic, if not bizarre, moment

wally's tune was great, had forgotten how awesome the bg vox are, jim is a total metronome on the tune (more cowbell!), & i had never noticed dave's cool bass climb after wally's gtr solo

never been much for dave's eagles-esque tune, at least not as a 'berries tune. now 'hard to get over a heartache' is another story

was a wacky LA night, but a warmup for the greatest show on earth @ the state theatre in cleveland a few weeks later..