Sign in to follow this  
Jay52

Livenation.com

GMan   

Just watched it guys. Great film quality! One by Wally, one by Dave, and one from Eric!! Awesome! Thanks for the heads up Jay!!!!

Anna R   

WOW!!! Nothing like re-living that incredible night! FANTASTIC!!!!!!

I saw BeatleJay in the audience dancing like only he knows how!

Only makes you want more...RASPBERRIES!!!!!! :wub:

MJ   

I saw BeatleJay, Marlene and I think even me (the horror lol) bouncing around lol - what a night THAT was wink Many thanks to all for putting it up for us to see!!!! I was trying to forget that annoying man who was sitting on that guy's shoulders - remember him Marvin after the show??? Eeeewwwww.....

Anna R   

MJ! I was hoping you would see it tonight!!!!

I tried to look for us, but it was hard to tell! But BeatleJay sure stood out! :)

Does anyone know who that guy was on the other guys shoulders? It looked as though even Eric was chuckling at one point at him!

MJ   

He was annoying - after the show Marvin was talking to him and he did something to me I certainly did not appreciate lol. He was really drunk.

Kirk   

Marv, they're not exactly in alphabetical order...Use the pull down menu and you'll see them a little farther down the page.

Great vids! Lots of angles and isolation shots- good stuff! I saw myself in the first guy-on-the-shoulders shot off to his right. I'm easy to spot, I always look like I'm wearing the eyeglass/nose/mustache disguise :lol:

I wonder who chose which songs to use. The Raspberries were absolutely on fire before the in-ear monitors quit! NEED MORE VIDEOS :)

marlene   

That was such incredible night of music and fun !!

You can just FEEL the energy again just watching these videos !! :):)

marvin   

No it's definitely not showing up on mine. I've gone through the menue a zillion times, even with Diane on the phone, there are no Raspberries shown on my Live Nation.

Very cool!

That was a crazy but fun couple of days...Tony gets into a car accident, I fell on a slippery sidewalk near my hotel and messed up my back a bit, I think someone else fell and split their head open, the band had the ear monitor problems, I needed to stay in CA an extra night because of snow in Milwaukee...Was it worth it though? Hell yes!!!! happy I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! heartpump

Come on boys - We need a Raspberries fix in '08!!

Tim

MJ   

Marvin we ALL know what the problem is .... you LIVE IN CANADA and it isn't allowed there lmfao.... No Raspberries for You!!!

I'm gonna watch it again this morning - I only got to watch it 3 times each song last night because a certain individual was hogging the laptop all last night - grrrrrrr.

The cameramen cut off all the good Wally grins and his jokes that night which is a shame - he was in great form that night! I see Eric managed a grin or two considering .... Dave & Jim looked great - I want to see a show now as well - get it in gear guys!!!!!

Wow! I've been out of my house while it was being exterminated, just saw it this morning! It's great to relive that fantastic night! I saw Reid way to the left of the screen, I think it's the shot where you can see Jay during GATW. I was totally into the song, and my husband kept saying, "Look at that, look at that" referring to the guy up on the shoulders, I couldn't be bothered during one of my favorite songs! I guess he gets his 5 seconds of fame now! MJ, wasn't Wally smiling at nodding at YOU at the end there? I think he was!

Sherry