Sign in to follow this  
WC1215

Today's Mail

WC1215   

I had it sent to my work address. You guys are gonna love it, it was well worth the wait. Watch the bonus "I Wanna be with You" first, great stuff. Terrific job all!!!!!!!

Doug   

Mine arrived today, too! (Columbus, OH) I just had time after lunch to put it in the house before I had to head back to work. Can't wait for 4:30!!

:)

Doug

Argee   

I got mine today as well. The best thing is the bubble wrap. I never seen such precision in the cut of a piece of bubble wrap and it will be framed. I need to get Jim to autograph it!!

I saw my wife in the background during one of the interviews on the "I WANNA BE WITH YOU" feature and I wondered who the old guy standing next to her was and then realized it was me! Gads, am I getting old!

Great full DVD of the concert.

Number 43 out of 300

WC1215 said:

Madison OH

Wow, I have a friend that lives in Madison, OH ~ LOL (she grew up there but just moved back last year)! :)

I'm SO EXCITED ~ MINE arrived in the mail today as well!!! Yeah baby!!! Can't wait to watch the bonuses on the DVD and of course, the concert ~ just arrived 10 minutes ago and I had to come on and post!! :wub:

Al K   

I know this is gonna be a deal breaker for some and the masses may very well be outraged and calling for my scalp after I share this ...but...and I need everyone to sit down for the bad news and have a loved one nearby...

Not everyone who gets a Limited or Special Edition package will receive...bubble wrap.

• Like 1

MJ   

WHAT NO BUBBLE WRAP????? I was counting on it as I didn't get a limited edition - at least I would have known Jim handled it - booooo hoooo. Awwwwwww RASPBERRIES LMAO!

Thanks, Rasp, it was pretty exciting! All the waiting was well worth it when the package arrived. It's a beauty! It is quite obvious that everyone involved in the project poured their heart and soul into it and it shows. It's a great time to be a Raspberry fan. (Now if we could just have some more concerts -- I know, I'm greedy!)

Maryanne   

Lisbon, Ohio... I've got mine in my hot little hands complete with Bubblewrap! I am getting ready to pop in the DVD any second. I wanted to wait until I was sure I wasn't gonna be interrupted!! I feel an "ALL nighter" coming on!!! :blink: Maryanne

I'm looking towards tomorrow or Saturday in RI. In fact, because most of the mail carriers around here suck, I'm looking at Saturday realistically. Par for the course, and I know the efforts at Berries HQ is genuine.

I WILL get mine! BWA HA HA HA HA!

BMP