Sign in to follow this  
marvin

The Name of the Fan

marvin   

Does someone here know the name of the male fan who was at the Saturday show with his 9 year old daughter Amanda? That little girl was just a joy to speak with. Her positive glow when talking about the 'berries warmed my heart and reminded me so much of my 9 year old son Evan. I recall meeting dad and daughter 2 years earlier at the BBK shows, so it seems that that little girl has been a 'berries fan pretty much all her life.

GMan   

Yes Marvin, we have to indoctorinate them when they are young. I did with mine and they are forever grateful. :lol:

marvin   

No, I know who Mitch is. I'm guessing this fan knows me because I heard him say my name to his daughter. He's probably a regular on this board.

Oh yeah, and Mitch is "cool" alright!

Jay52   

Marvin..I think I know who you are refering to. I snapped a pic of the two of them with Jim and Wally and she is grinning from ear to ear..just like the rest of us!

Mitch was a riot, an absolute riot.

Maryanne   

Little Amanda is one smart cookie!!! Wally RULES!..... And she got her picture taken with him and jim!! Wow , it sure couldn' t get much better for me, thats for sure!!!!

Hi All! Its us, "Dad and Amanda" (Ray and Amanda). I have been reading the posts, but have never posted. Glad to be with you all! Wasnt the NY show a blast! I loved it. Amanda was floored, just as she was at the BBK show. She really is a true fan, and loves Wally in particular.

Jay--Thanks for the offer. We would love a copy of the shot!!

marvin   

Hello Ray! Glad that you finally made it here. Please tell Amanda that I said "hi!", and that she is my new favourite Raspberries fan.

All the best to you.

Marv