Sign in to follow this  
Art

Thanks Overdubs

Art   

Just wanted to thank the overdubs for their efforts in New York, as they too were great. Not a lot of glory...just there to make the Berries look even better. I actually saw Billy Sullivan hailing a cab after Sunday's meet and greet just like the rest of us. Great guys and gal. Hope they stay for any future shows.

darlene   

I'd love to second Art's expression of appreciation to Jen, Billy and Paulie. They are absolutely AMAZINGLY talented musicians and that's why they make it look so easy up onstage with Raspberries. The guys in the band only work with the highest calibre musicians and that's why they chose Jen, Billy and Paul. Thanks for being there for the band and for us and making it all possible. You were fabulous Saturday and Sunday, as you always are!!! Congratulations! We love you all SO much!!!!

:) --Darlene

MJ   

Yes the Overdubs were great :) Many thanks to them for making the sound like a Phil Spector "Wall of Sound" experience!

Also thanks from Holland, I met Jennifer, Billy and Paul at the meet and greet on Saturday and told them all three that they are a very strong part of the new Raspberries and they make deal of the family.