Sign in to follow this  
Trindy

Pre-Show at Otto Moser's!

Ecstasy   

Trindy, you did an absolutely incredible job! Thank you so much for playing hostess to a growing number of out-of-town family members who overtook the restaurant!

Trindy   

You're welcome...really, all I did was pick up the phone! Moser's took care of the rest.

Some time I'm going to have to go back in and thank them for being so patient with the invasion of "Raspberries Nation" as we did our thing. They handled everything really well, served very nice food, and we all made it to the show in plenty of time. I'd love to have the opportunity to give them our business again!

yeah trindy,you were the first official board member to meet me,your generosity was very calming to me..i was nervous being by myself..then there you were with a big smile..thanky you!!!lol,chris

dianed   

Trindy.....

You did a great job organizing everything !! I had a great time at the pre-concert dinner meeting up with the "old gang" and meeting the "new gang". I'm ready for more partying....but not in the winter !!!

hey,it was "cold outside",but the warmth inside ottos and the state theatre made up for it!! i did'nt get to meet some people cause they we're eating and did'nt want to be rude..so i spent alot of time at the bar w/tim and hollies and got lost in conversation!! before i knew it,it was time to go to the gig!! what a blast..within feww hours,it made up for not having a vacation in 10 plus years!! great time..lol,chris

JCraft   

Michael and I also enjoyed every minute. Like Chris, we are kinda quiet. But it was great to get a chance to see so many fans, and it really cool to mention the Raspberries and not have to go down their song list so people would know who I was talking about. Cleaveland is a beautiful town, and we never felt uncomfortable. Sorry we didn't really introduce ourselves, but I was the guy with the "Wally" hat on.

Now if I can just get the guys (and Jennifer) down south!

JIM