Sign in to follow this  
Trindy

Pre-Show at Otto Moser's!

darlene   

I used to think Bernie lived in Cleveland or California and had no idea he was a NJ neighbor of mine!

I'm sure he'll get on again when he has time. I can imagine work is pretty busy for him right about this time of year.

Have an amazingly wonderful time at the show, everyone, and at Trindy's "get together"!

:) --Darlene

Trindy   

Marcus, either cab it or get a spot in Playhouse Square parking (it will cost you $12.50 the day of the show but elsewhere it'll be at least $15).

I'll see if I can add another table.

Trindy   

MAM, the Hyatt is a bit further to the west than the Wyndham is, closer to Public Square. You could walk, but you may want to cab it or (if you want to be cheap) wait across the street on Euclid Ave. for a #6 bus (Stokes) or a green trolley (those are free!) going in the direction of Playhouse Square. It will only take a few minutes. Ask the front desk.

Trindy   

ATTENTION: A third table has been added!

We now have room for 30!

Remember, it's 5:30, ask for the Trindy reservation. Wear something with Raspberries on it if you can, it'll make you easier for everyone to identify.

Be there, aloha!

darlene   

I have to play gigs! :( Every gig they've had, I've had either a concert performance or a rehearsal. The only reason I made it to both NY shows is because I rushed like hell right after the rehearsal on one night and the concert on the other.

I'm hoping the Raspberries-gig confluence ends shortly and that my gigs are on different nights than the upcoming Razz shows. I'm quite sure they will be because I'm getting my mustard seed out...

I'll MISS being in Cleveland and miss you all so much! How I envy you all...BUT I will be at one of the upcoming shows.

HAVE A RAZZ-EXCITING TIME, EVERYONE!!!!

:) --Darlene

MAM   
Trindy said:

MAM, the Hyatt is a bit further to the west than the Wyndham is, closer to Public Square. You could walk, but you may want to cab it or (if you want to be cheap) wait across the street on Euclid Ave. for a #6 bus (Stokes) or a green trolley (those are free!) going in the direction of Playhouse Square. It will only take a few minutes. Ask the front desk.

Thank you Trindy. Walking much of a distance is not an option anymore, but a trolley sounds like fun!

Trindy   

Whew, I think we may be up to about 32 now! We may have to do this in shifts! LOL!

Anyway, we'll see how things go. Everyone who shows up is welcome to come join us. One way or another this is going to be a big 'Berry bash! Otto Moser's isn't gonna know what hit 'em!

stringer   

We'll most likely be there on time, travel shouldn't be too bad. We're coming in from Pa. by car. Looks like the worst of the weather may wait till after the show.

We're hoping to arrive at the Marriott Renaissance Hotel in the Public Square by 3:00. I guess we can walk to the restaurant from there.

Looking forward to seeing everyone, and enjoying a great show!

Does anyone know the *best* place to park, $$ wise? :) I'm guessing the Playhouse Square parking garage is our best bet (sadly due to family situations, never got around to ordering a parking pass)?

Wish I could be with ya'all but with the hubby's work schedule, I'll have to be there in spirit (I'm going to the concert mais oui!)!!

Have fun everyone!!

Does anyone know, a good place to grab some coffee after and a bite to eat? My friend and I were hoping to go somewhere for a time but rather it wasn't a "hopping" bar (ie., Winking Lizard etc.) ~ LOL! I'm not used to looking for anywhere to eat downtown other than Winking Lizard or Paninis ~ thanks for any suggestions!!

Muzza   

Hey... Kiwi and I got to talk to a few of the folk gathered at Otto Mosers. It was great to speak to Reid, Ira, Dianed, Marlene, Anne, LeftHome, Bessieboo. We could hear others in the background.

Hope you all had a wonderful time and that the time at the concert "knocks ya sox off"...!!! :D

Man, we wished we could have been there.

Muzza :cool: