Sign in to follow this  
Trindy

Pre-Show at Otto Moser's!

Trindy   

Well, come on everybody, get down and get with it. If you're coming to the Cleveland show you've been waiting for it, and now it's here.

My plan: meet at Otto Moser's, which is a nice place full of Cleveland character, has decent reasonably priced food and plenty of room, starting at 5:30 Friday night. I'm planning on working Friday and just staying downtown and coming over, and that's about as soon as I can make it.

I would like to make reservations for us, so if you're interested, please either post here or send me a message. I would like to make these reservations TOMORROW NIGHT at the latest, so please chime in if you would like to join us.

Otto Moser's is right on Euclid Ave., just a few doors to the west of the State Theatre (next to the Ohio Theatre). Easy to get to (walk or bus, don't drive) and a veery quick walk to the theatre afterward.

So...if you want to come...speak now or forever hold your peace!! See you there!!

Trindy   

Good! I tried to get the city to repaint all the orange barrels posted around the ripped-up unusable parts of Euclid Ave. raspberry color just for the occasion, but no dice...oh well, at least we'll have the holiday lights on for you!

Ecstasy   

John, Annie, and I will do our very best to be there on time! Thank you for taking this on, Trindy! :)

Jump Man, I was wondering about post-concert plans or lunch/dinner the next day after HOF, too.

Please keep us filled in on the details!

Ecstasy   

I can hardly wait to see you, Leff'tHome! Lookind forward to giving you a big hug!

I just thought of something. Is Otto Moser's a restaurant or a bar? Can Annie (15) get in?

darlene   

Have fun, everyone! Wish I could be there with you, but I know you'll have extremely happy hearts!!!! heartpumpheartpumpheartpump

Trindy, how grand of you to get a "get-together" together! ENJOY IT SO MUCH!!!

:) --Darlene

From someone who seldom gets on the board these days...

I "diverted" my flight home from Reno (business of course) to Cleveland and have tix, so I am going!!

So, count me in...I'll probably be at Otto's by 6:00 (after I snake my way to the parking garage on Vincent).

Steve

Trindy   

OK, here's the scoop. The reservation is at 5:30, for two tables of 10 each, under the name "Trindy." If any of you get there before me, just have a seat or hang out at the bar if you prefer; I'll be there ASAP and I will wear my Raspberries Play On! button to make me easy to identify as a fellow traveler.

They did advise me that their policy is to have but one check and one gratuity per table, so please be prepared to make things easy on the hard-working waitress they will no doubt give us by bringing along cash so it's easy to toss in your part of the bill. (No, I didn't ask what the gratuity was, but let's assume 15%.)

If anyone needs further directions, let me know, but really, Otto Moser's is so close to the Playhouse Square theatres it might bite you, so it should not be hard to find.

See you there Friday, 'Berries backers!

you can add mr & mrs austinberries to the list. also need to know how to get there, will be staying at the wyndham, which is right there apparently. also a current cell phone list if someone's got one, can post here or email me at the link above

so bernie is nowhere to be found on these boards lately - anyone know his e-whereabouts, or if he'll be in for the show (at least i don't think he lives in cleveland)