Sign in to follow this  
Lee Marshall

Has Everyone Received Their Package?

MJ   

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!! I am now going - I was so excited - I didn't even want to damage the priority envelope lol! See you later on - I'm going to heaven now........ smile ))

Figured I'd celebrate by ordering Eric's first solo lp...as I never had it on cd...just vinyl...and the combo cd of 'Boats and Change'. They got here today. But Live? Not yet. I'm a desparate fool. Someone should write an overture. Maybe Heaven can wait...but me? All I can say is someday. It ain't the end of the world after all. I didn't have a change of heart last night. I just have great expectations for everything contained there-in. So no hard feelings. THAT'S rock 'n' roll.

Just got it out of the mailbox a few minutes ago!

I'm so glad the lyrics are included, as I was always "Fuzzy" on a couple of lines in "Overnight Sensation", and "I'm a Rocker".

Jeff

MJ   

Well I am exhausted emotionally from watching lol. It took me 4 hours 35 minutes (as I had to play the pause game 3 times lol). What a great dvd.....I was so excited I ran to the 46 inch hd tv to put it on...sigh.....thanks guys for doing this for the fans - it was just wonderful! Guess what I'll be doing over the weekend - MORE WATCHING....I will have to watch it at least 6 more times....maybe seven....eight....nine.....ten.... lmao. Oh and did I mention the actual concert OMG - I felt like I was there.....what a great show, a great band, great fans....sigh......

Trindy   

Jump Man, what's the Easter Egg? Oh, forget telling me what it is, just tell me how to find it!

I can't believe some people are still waiting for their LEs...that's not right.

Al K   

Sorry about that, Tony - we had so many CD's and DVD's laying around the Midwest Regional Shipping facility and we tried to keep them all organized...but then we noticed the Raspberries discs and those from Jim's private collection all looked the same - round, shiny, a hole in the middle - and we just figured it didn't matter which ones we put in your set. Jim was mumbling something as he took special interest in filling your order - something about "Interchangeable"... :lol:

I understand the frustration of those who haven't yet received their package. It's crazy but I can ship parcels to Australia more quickly than I can to Canada (right across Lake Erie)!

My personal experience with shipping books (both Marathon Man and Raspberries: TONIGHT!) to Canada was a nightmare! I can't tell you how many complaints I got from people wondering where their book was. They eventually all arrived safely, but was it woefully slow!

Bernie