Sign in to follow this  
Art

Promoting the Cleveland Show

Art   

Bernie: Are there any plans to do a radio or media blitz to promote the Cleveland show? I keep flashing back to the empty seats at Scene Pavilion. Surely some form of promotion would lead to a quick sell-out.

Al K   

Radio spots are scheduled on WNCX, WMJI, WTAM, and print ads will run in the Plain Dealer Friday magazine and the lake county News Herald TGIF magazine next Friday, October 19 when tickets go on sale to the general public.

WNCX will be giving away tickets and deluxe CD's as well.

I hope that the media have been alerted to cover the NYC shows. I once did an article, freelance with a photograph I took, for one of the uptown newspapers on a Justin Hayward solo concert. I could do that again if you think it would work...

On second thought... wondering if others are thinking of coming from out of town to the Cleveland show... Yes, I know I'm going to both NYC shows, but I have a feeling it won't be enough :-)

Inexpensive lodging nearby?

AnniekNY   

Maggie, my hubby sent the DVD to Scott Shannon at WPLJ 95.5 back when it came out with a note that we had seen him at the BB kings show. No sign that's he's received it yet.