Sign in to follow this  
Kumiko

Thank You!

Kumiko   

I am extremely happy to attend the Saturday show.Finally my dream has come true.

I met Eric,Wally,Dave and Jim.I'm so impresed that they are all very friendly. :lol: Though I sometimes struggled to speak in English,they are very kind.For Japanese fan!!please come if you can!!!(I know it's very far.....)

I was at lower ground left table and there I could really see that Eric played the piano.When he played 'I can remember','All by myself',I felt like in heaven!!!!And I could see Dave's

always smiling.How lucky I am....

Again thank you for Diane for the badge,and Bernie,Susana,MJ,Marvin,52j,Lew,Tommy,ira.....many board menbers.(sorry for Gail,I missed to say thank you for tel directory.)

:) THANK YOU!!! :)

Kumiko,

You don't need to speak in English at a Raspberries concert, because the heart needs no language. heartpump It was my pleasure to shake your hand and meet you. I am glad you came and got to finally meet Eric and the rest of the band!

Bernie

MJ   

It was great meeting you Kumiko - I am so glad you enjoyed the show as I did! I hope we all will be able to meet soon at another show!

darlene   

Kumiko, What a beautiful post you made! I'm so sorry I didn't get to meet you, but I think I saw you and we exchanged smiles, because I was standing close to where you were sitting.

I am SO glad you loved the concert and that you got to meet the band and I'm looking forward to meeting you at the next Raspberries concert we attend together!

:) --Darlene

Kumiko it was so nice to meet you and your friend. I'm so glad you enjoyed the show and got to meet the band. You must be flying high. That's how I am after a show anyways. How did your friend like the show?

June :wub:

Kumiko   

Bernie,MJ,Darlene,Jay52,and mymooladi,thank you for the posts for me.I always feel warm when I read the posts in this site.EC board members are incredibly heartwarming people!!! :)