Sign in to follow this  
raspathens

Rehearsals

Hey Eric! It won't be long. Roadie #3 tells us that guitar strings will be changed this weekend and I'm sure there are a few other preparations going on right about now. We can't wait to get up there and see you and the band again. How are rehearsals going? :)

From my point of view "No one will be disappointed" We just keep moving forward and one week from tonight we break it all down, load the truck and get ready for a short 10 hour drive to NYC on Friday. Can't wait to get this going again . . .The crew is ready

Hey Roadie #3, are you all going in that big RV I see out front? Some video footage of the ride would be nice! What are you doing with those old strings?

Jeff

No, we do not have an RV. The crew will be driving the truck and a car, too many people for the truck. Video footage of the ride is pretty boring of a bunch of old guys in a truck driving on the turnpike to NYC (Rusty doing his crosswords and me singing poorly worrying about the load-in and everything else). Maybe someday we will have the opportunity to ride in crew bus and then the videos would be something to talk about.

As for the strings they are in the garbage as there are way to many and it is so much easier to just loosen and cut rather than carefully take them off and try to keep them as they are used and not reusable. It was quite a chore to keep them an catalog them for Bernie when we provided them as an extra for the "Tonight" books.