Sign in to follow this  
Eric Carmen

Happy New Year!

Muzza   

Hope yours is a very Happy New Year Eric.

2008 has so much potential for all of us and Kiwi and I are saving to come back to the USA and we are hoping a concert would be part of it. Hint, Hint!!! :)

Thanks also for making 2007 so special for us!!

Muzza and Kiwi

GMan   

All the best to you too Eric! I hope 2008 is even better for Raspberries and all of us wonderful fans!

karen e   

For my first post, I echo all of these sentiments...and look forward to 2008!!!...I was lucky enough to attend the Dec 14th show and haven't come down yet. The only thing better would have been an solo show by Eric...any chance in 2008?...but Eric with the Raspberries is a close second!!! Happy New Year!!!

Karen

susana   

Gracias for the good wishes to everyone. Happy New Year to erico and all of my friends (and acquaintances!) here at ec.com. Ditto what Ted said and best wishes for all of us to have the best year ever.

S*

darlene   

Thank you, Eric. I echo Duane's sentiments: it's you who made OUR year so fantastic in so many ways! Wishing you and Raspberries all the success you so richly deserve in the New Year and always.

:) --Darlene

Happy new year to you too, Eric. I just picked up my husband at LAX...direct from Cleveland.

Riiiiiight...I don't know what else to say and I really need to keep posting to get to the next level, but I really did mean happy new year. :)

Wendy

Happy New Year to you, Eric....and the rest of my Raspberries-buddies from all over! Hope 2008 is a great one for everyone and that the Raspberries will continue to be very active on the music front. This is such a friendly and informative site. Keep up the great work, Bernie. Thanks!!!

stringer   

Thanks Eric for a memorable 2007! What a great year for Raspberrie fans. WAB, Cleveland concert, We have closure, and we want more!

Good luck in the coming year to all! :)