Sign in to follow this  
Steve K

Let's Pretend

Steve K   

Hello everyone. I have only posted once or twice but I think this is interesting. I was involved in a relationship recently and awhile ago it went south. Well as luck would have it I got a second chance at this relationship. During the separation, I watched a DVD of the Raspberries (I think that most of you probabaly have this) and I watched the recording of "Let's Pretend". Well...plagarism being what it is, I emailed her and said "If I had a chance to make one wish and know it would come true, I'd start all over with you". Well that put it over the top and we are both very happy today. Thanks Eric and thank you all for listening.

Ecstasy   

I said it not too long ago, Eric's music speaks to women because it esteems them and is full of passion! Good for you, Steve --- smart move and congratulations!

mr jason   

Hey, what DVD is that? The only Razz DVD I have is the VH1 thing which a member of the Razz forum was kind enough to send me from USA. I'm in the UK), which is great. I'd love to get anything I can on DVD! You mention Lets Pretend, but those lyrics are from Starting Over. Not that I want to appear pedantic or annoying, hehe.

So yeah, where can I get Raspberries stuff on DVD? I'll even resort to Ebay if I HAVE to, haha, but would rather avoid it obviously. :o

By the way, watching I Can Remember on this site tonight has really made my week! I was letting a bunch of stressful things in my life get on top of me, and that really took my mind off things for 8 minutes. Does anyone have copies of all the videos that have been posted on this site over the years, and if so, can I please get them too?

My email is jason@oldschoolstudios.co.uk if anyone wants to be lovely and send me any.

Right, my dinner is ready, and I'm looking forward to it. Chilli chicken, with sweet potato mash. Mmmmmmm.

Thanks,

Jason

Darren   

Leave it to us dudes to convince their love interests that lyrics to 'Starting Over' were actually lyrics to 'Lets Pretend'. Oh, those smooth talkers we!

Hey, whatever works. Congratulations!

Peachie   

Steve K, congratulations to you and your lady. To quote Darren: 'Hey, whatever works.' Women and men are different, but everyone has a heart that needs to be spoken to. Don't forget that.