dls83

'Hungry Eyes' Girl

On 2/20/2008 at 6:35 PM, dls83 said:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO THE MODEL / ACTRESS IN THE VIDEO HUNGRY EYES ACTUALLY IS????

I really believe it is Erika Eleniak. If in doubt, please see photos of Erika from the same time the video was done. My son (a real sax player), has verified that she faked playing the sax.  :(

erika2.jpg

• Like 2

susie b   

Hey guys...correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that Sally Steele is the blonde in the café scene of the video.

Sally is a blue eyed blonde...I believe the main model has dark eyes.

• Like 1

Poor Eric. So many blondes, such little time! You can clearly see the blue eyes on the blonde strutting around in the rain, which is something blondes are apt to do while wearing sexy revealing outfits (I am told).

:D

Bernie

• Like 3

susie b   

I guess I need to recalibrate my monitor.

Here is Sally stepping out on Eric with some other fellas in her video vixen career.

Hope you boys enjoy!

:)

• Like 1

susie b   

For the ladies...a tall thin blonde who REALLY does play the saxophone, and just about everything else!

(Thanks AnneNR...borrowed from one of your posts.)

:)

• Like 4

AnneNR   
On 1/12/2016 at 3:41 PM, Excalibur said:

I really believe it is Erika Eleniak. If in doubt, please see photos of Erika from the same time the video was done. My son (a real sax player), has verified that she faked playing the sax.

I googled Erika Eliniak, and this is one of several photos from the show "Baywatch" that she has evidently been in, so at least THIS particular picture is indeed Ms. Eliniak.  I remember her from the movie "The Beverly Hillbillies" with Chloris Leachman, Jim Varney, Lilly Tomlin, and Dietrich Bader (from the Drew Carrey Show).

I took a second look at the video with Mr. Carmen, NO, that young lady is NOT Erika Eliniak.  The facial structure is different, and Ms. Eliniak is more, uh, heavily endowed ... shall we say?

AnneNR

• Like 2

Note that Sally Steele herself was careful not to claim to be *the* actress in this video, just that she is in it. Because she is, alright, as the blonde woman in the cafe, as Susie B. observed. Not even plastic surgery could've change Sally Steele's face enough to make her look anything like the main actress in the video. Not that SS didn't look terrific herself-- she certainly did. She just looked completely different from the other girl, who for her own reasons, chose to remain anonymous. Anyone with eyes can see the two women in the video look *nothing* alike--get real. You guys just can't handle that you weren't meant to know the woman's identity.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, fancifulfilly said:

Note that Sally Steele herself was careful not to claim to be *the* actress in this video, just that she is in it. Because she is, alright, as the blonde woman in the cafe, as Susie B. observed. Not even plastic surgery could've change Sally Steele's face enough to make her look anything like the main actress in the video. Not that SS didn't look terrific herself-- she certainly did. She just looked completely different from the other girl, who for her own reasons, chose to remain anonymous. Anyone with eyes can see the two women in the video look *nothing* alike--get real. You guys just can't handle that you weren't meant to know the woman's identity.

I think you are right; and welcome!

• Like 2

AnneNR   
23 hours ago, raspathens said:

I think you are right; and welcome!

Ditto that, welcome to you . . .  good cut to the chase, by the way (Fancifully). :P

• Like 2

About the movie, 

Tonight I saw the "Dirty Dancing" for the first time. Thanks to U.S embassy, they had American culture evening in modern art museum, and I decided to go. Good I did. A little bit funny, that they choosed for American culture "mirror" that movie. One thing I didn´t like, the person from embassy, who made a speech before film, didn´t mentioned "Hungry eyes" and Eric Carmen, she didn´t speak about music from that picture at all, but if I understand the music made almost half the movie :) . I´m happy I saw the movie in cinema, not from TV, it is a big difference for me.

And - I heard the song :) , and I saw Eric Carmen name in final titles :) so, "mission complete!" 

• Like 5

That's her for sure! My wife and I went to the North Carolina mountains this past weekend to attend my law partner's daughter's wedding. The wedding was in a venue in Highlands  where the week before, they had been filming Dirty Dancing 2.

Tele13   
On 3/16/2016 at 2:36 PM, Eleonora said:

The girl is  Kate del Castillo

I couldnt stop laughing for a while.
The Hungry Eyes girl IS NOT Kate del Castillo.
She may look alike a little, but she's not, I'm sure.

Kate is Mexican, as I am. I work as a TV Producer on the same company where she started her career (Televisa), so I know her perfectly in person.
An important fact to consider: Kate was born in October 1972, so by the time the video was made (mid 1987), she was then 14 years old (almost 15) and the model on the video definitely is not a 14 or 15 y.o. girl.

This photograph is a promotional pinup from her Mexican Telenovela (soap opera), "Muchachitas" (1991) that she starred in when she was 18 y.o.
(just FYI: the four actresses are from left to right: Emma Laura, Kate del Castillo, Cecilia Tijerina and Tiare Scanda).

I hope someday we will know who the video girl really is...

Is this going to go on forever?

There are a lot of people, men and women, who have 'doubles' in the world.

P.S.: The guy isn't such a pretty face. Eeek!