Sign in to follow this  
Rich From PA

New CD?

Ok, now this is getting silly! August 14 came and the two listings on Amazon.co.uk changed to say "delivery in 4 to 6 weeks". That therefore fitted with Eric's "in the fall" teaser so I decided the best option was to wait for the official announcement.

They now say "delivery in 2 to 3 DAYS!" They're on Ryko and one of them is "+DVD". It's killing me - to order or not to order- . :mellow: I want to be loyal but ........I'm reaching for the mouse......

Relax. Take a deep breath. I guarantee there will be a lot of hype right here and on raspberries.net *before* any new products is released.

Bernie

bernie,excuse me,BUT for anyone who was'nt lucky enough to see the reunion gigs,it's REALLY HARD to kick back and wait for word on this "release" to happen..i just hope that WE WILL get the word up on this ..lol,chris

All I'm saying is you've got Eric posting regularly here and Kay posting regularly at raspberries.net -- do you think for a minute that they'd let all of the loyal fans who check both websites hear about any new Raspberries product for the first time somewhere else?

Bernie

Poor4Life said:

Hmmm, knowing the great care Bernie took with the 2 books, might there be something *extra* included if it's offered here to us through EC.com? Just speculating... :lol:

You mean like maybe... I dunno...maybe a poster of the band... all wearing milk moustaches! :lol:

darlene   

What a development that we have this (cd) or these (cd and dvd) to look forward to! Once again, the momentous quotation: "They said it would never happen--THEY WERE WRONG!" :lol:

:) --Darlene