Kirk

Eric: How Bad Have You Got It?

More of a chick "screamer"? In that case, just about any woman would do well in the audition.

John, Maybe we can have a "wall of screamers" for the big numbers! Kind of like those Robert Palmer videos, but they are also back-up screamers!

marlene   
Kirk said:

I told him I was a pilot. I pile it here, I pile it there... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Kirk, you're too funny !

• Like 1

James   
Tony Cartmill said:

More of a chick "screamer"? In that case, just about any woman would do well in the audition.

Tony Cartmill .....the Socrates of 2006 America..

;)

Muzza   

I cant resist this one. Tony.. remind me again how this happens. A thread about"Eric- how bad have you got it?" moves to horses then to bands and then screaming chicks.

Man you guys are amazing ;)

Muzza

I think he has nothing left, creatively, as well...I don’t think songwriting is something you can just “shut” off...Ask the Dream Police...

James   

It´s just me, but if I was a musician, I´d want to create music, practice my art......regardless of the economics. In the end it´s about creating cool stuff, and sharing it with as many as possible, and hopefully making some (or a bunch of) money. Even without the $s, I´d think there´s probably not too many thrills greater than writing a song, and then constructing it into a  great recorded song, sharing it, and leaving it for posterity.

Having said that I do have musician friends, who have written great songs, but who also stay away from it when it´s just not in their gut to do it.  I completely understand that..

James