Sign in to follow this  
Tiggsherby

Any Regrets, Eric?

Lew Bundles said:

When I find a chick on this board, I'll let you know...

Why Mr. LEW BUNDLES...*I'm* a chick and *I'm* as CHICK as it gets! You haven't seen me in a skirt! After all...it is *I* who dream of being Mrs LEW BUNDLES! :wub:

Wendy (needing some Starbucks right now!)

The Mrs. Lew Bundles position was supposed to be filled last year, but someone turned it down...So there is an opening,,,I am taking serious inquires only...Do you have an audition tape that I can watch?...

James   

Lew, this is a good time for you. Bernie's given his blessing for you to stay on as a moderator, and you've got 3 chicks (plus Dianed) raring to become Mrs. Lewis J. Bundles.

And now 4..

Lewisa is having second thoughts about being lead female in The James Harem. She's becoming very spiritual and considering a more ascetic life. She's leaning toward giving up pleasure (James) and returning to a life of sacrifice (Lew).

So, please take care of Lewisa. And be patient with her as you know she has been accustomed to prime rib (James), and will need some time to get used to hamburger helper (Lew).

Your Servant Always,

James

Back to angelina's point, very early in Sinatra's career he would be introduced as "young boy" or "new boy" by Harry James or Tommy Dorsey. Sinatra never said anything by accident. This was a bow to Eric, no question.

AnneG   

Bing Crosby had a great line in High Society directed to Frank Sinatra (after Frank said he didn't like Bing's singing) --"you must be one of the newer fellas"

Anne