Sign in to follow this  
Tiggsherby

Any Regrets, Eric?

As you know Eric, we're all thrilled that you so actively participate on this Message Board, but have you ever regretted getting so personally involved?

Most of us are bright, intelligent and respectful but there are a few out here that worry me at times :)

What's to regret? As Eric has said, his fans seem to be overall pretty intelligent, well-educated and dedicated to boot. The errant kook usually gets bounced out of here before he/she does too much damage :)

Bernie

Raspbernie said:

You're welcome, Marv. Forward my 15% via EC.com :-)

WORD, Bernesto! It's good to look out for #1 once in a while. :lol:

Wendy(now freezing in Sacramento)

angelina   

Originally posted by Eric Carmen:

Regrets, I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention......

ec

<---loved Sinatra's version of ABM, especially his talk-up about..

"a young boy named Eric Carmen"

anyway.. cheers to the errant kooks ;)

John

Laura   

Some of the "kooks" are not quite as bad when you meet them in person...however, I'm sure one of the administrators not named Lew Bundles will take care of the naughty ones. :lol:

The ladies are ganging up on me...Normally, that would be enjoyable but I have learned to not to mix business with pleasure....

It seems that many of you are quite skeptical about my moderaor/administrative status...Lets put this to rest...I have asked Bernie to furnish me with some documentation as to my executive priveledges here and he responded with the following e-mail...

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Let this serve as official notice that Lewis J. Bundles is INDEED a certified moderator/administrator for EC.com...He has all the same responsibilities for mantaining a professionally entertaining website that is full of quality, wholesome content and hereby, has complete authority to judge,eradicate,dismiss,and alter any content that does not fit these standards...Lew has proven himself to be an exemplary poster and has all the virtues that will continue to make EC.com the model in the web entertainment field...I applaud his professionalism and have full confidence in his judgement...There will be a certificate of declaration to this effect that will be mailed to Lew and will be posted here for all to see...

Respectfully, Bernie...

So, there you have it...In writing, and I will have a certificate...A CERTIFICATE...Do you f..cking hear me?...(oh shit, I think I just blew it)...

Lew Bundles said:

Let this serve as official notice that Lewis J. Bundles is INDEED a certified moderator/administrator for EC.com...

And just like on Columbo or on any of the other TV detective shows, eventually the perp fouls up. Clearly Lew's so-called document is a forgery since he claims it was signed by me, yet I have NEVER known his middle initial to be "J." Therefore, I submit to the ladies and gentlemen of the jury, an open and shut case that Mr. Bundles could NOT have received said document from said EC.com Administrator. I rest my case.

Bernard J. Hogya