Sign in to follow this  
austinberries

A Message From Dave Smalley

Whew!...My 80 year old mom had that surgery with her bypass and I think Ahhhhhnold Schwarzenegger had the same surgery. They seem to be doing just fine...Piece of cake, Dave.

If they replace Dave's valve with a pig's valve like they did my mom, will he give up pork?...

out of respect AND certain state cannibalism laws. :insane:

MAM   

Dave .... you need to be all healed up by April. I need a bass player to cover a gig on the 7th! Oh wait, you'll probably be busy with that "other" band, huh? :lol:

julesberry said:

The Mayo Clinic Hospital isn't going to know what hit them. Who are these bags and bags of mail for?

Sending Prayers and Well Wishes to Dave.

Yeah, jules and the mailman is probably going to be wondering who's this Dave Smalley guy anyway? as he's bringing the bags by the truckloads! :D

HT from Mo

Heather   

You all are wonderful-my father is doing well and I know he appreciates all the prayers and good wishes being sent his way as does Kim-keep 'em coming!

Heather

Heather said:

You all are wonderful-my father is doing well and I know he appreciates all the prayers and good wishes being sent his way as does Kim-keep 'em coming!

You are welcome Heather. How many cards has your dad gotten in the last couple of days??

By the way, welcome to the EC.com board. I hope you'll have fun!

HT from Mo

ira   

Welcome Heather,

May your dad feel all the love we have for him- and enjoy this wonderful holiday season with friends and family...and his extended family...Us.

-Ira.

Melissa   

Uncle Dave-

I hope that you are feeling better and I wish I could be there to give you a big hug! Miss you tons and you are in my prayers! Hey Heather if you need anything let me know...Devin and I can watch the little ones if you need us! Just let us know. Thinking of you and Kim!

Love, Butch

I got word about 5:30 P.M. that Dave has been moved out of the critical care unit to his own room. Kim reports he's doing very well and may even be a little ahead of schedule. Great news! ec :)

Gene   

Dave, I wish you well. Let's us all take note how precious our health is and how valuable it is to treasure each other, our time here, and the music we hear. May we never take it for granted.

LC   
Heather said:

Heather, Let us know more when you have any more news.... Your dad is the best, and we're all rooting for him to be back on stage ASAP. And back in the studio, too!

PS: I love your dad's Internal Monolgue CD.... It was such a breath of fresh air. I especially dig "They Grow Up." My daughters are ages 7 and 4, so it really hits home.... You probably love the song even more, no?

PPS: Eric, thanks for your update, too! Here's to Raspberries '07, and beyond.

AnniekNY   

Hi Heather! it was great to meet you at the concerts.

Tony, i believe Heather has 2 kids????

You should see Dave's face when he talks about Heather or being a grandpa...very very moving.