Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

New Message Board

Okay ... this may not look like much now, but it's functional! Give me a few days and I'll whip it into shape with cool customized graphics, etc. Eventually this threaded Message Board will be waaay cooler than the old "guestbook style" one. Enjoy! --Bernie

marvin   

Hey Bernie I love the new look of the site. Looking forward to the next edition of "Ask Eric", to see whether Eric answers my question. Regards, Marvin smile

Henry   

Love the revisions to the site! Always wonder how you do those awesome graphics? Any news, regarding Eric's involvement with the Ringo Tour this year?

aggiesjc   

Just trying to get the hang of this new format. Not sure quite what to think of it yet, but I applaud you Bernie on the gorgeous new home page and other graphics updates!

darlene   

Hi, Bernie. I'm getting used to this format and now that I see that everyone is able to post, I am relaxing with it. What a beautiful home page! You are TRULY doing a labor of love (or as Julia Heard would say, a "labour of love") now! Thanks again. Sorry for my uncertainty. I should have known that any change you would make would be for the better. GREAT pix of Eric as well! Love, Darlene

Kirk   

Still playing with the new format. So this is how to reply to an earlier post (same subject). Hey folks, check out the latest 'Ask Eric' answers to our questions. I love the insights into Eric's world. Really cool :) Kirk.

Kirk-- I had some apprehensions about the new format for this Message Board, too, but I must admit that I'm really starting to dig it in a big way. Lots more to read with many more opportunities to post.

By the way, were you the one who saw Eric flub the "All By Myself" solo at the Roxy? If you haven't checked out Eric's answers in the new ASK ERIC column, what are you waiting for? --Bernie

Kirk   

Yes, Bernie, I was the one who was privy to the infamous "All By My Self" solo. It's great to hear Eric expound on how it came about. I guess Eric really is reading our posts! I have actually made a couple of references to this concert in the past, but the mention of the 'flub' was probably a few months ago. It was still an awesome concert! Picture the lights coming up on Eric as he plays "Everything" and then going right into "Overnight Sensation" with the full band...seems like just yesterday! Eric- thanks for the memories:) Kirk.

Julie   

Very cool, Bernie! My computor crashed last week and I've been without EricCarmen.com for days and days! Imagine my delight and surprise when I logged in and found the re-vamp! What a great welcome back! Keep up the good work!--Julie

Bernie, Wow, you've been busy! I just spent three weeks in meetings accomplishing absolutely nothing. Look what you've done! This is the first chance I've had to check out the new and improved ec.com. Very impressive! Thanks for keeping us updated. Dave

aggiesjc   

This isn't the most of-the-minute subject anymore, but I've been figuring out whether or not I like the new message board format all this time. I've come to the conclusion that it is better after all! I like the concept of being able to add thoughts to an established topic, or to start my own topic. Nice going, Bernie!

darlene   

Hi, Bernie. I totally love the new message board now. I am used to it, and it is so organized to have posts categorized by topic. Saves so much time, instead of wading through so many posts! Sorry I didn't have more faith...Change is not easy for me! :) Darlene

Glad you stuck with it, Darlene. I had no reservations whatsoever in switching to this format. It's the most widely used Bulletin Board in the world with literally tens of thousands of active web site using it. I anticipate it'll even get better over time as people start discovering all the other little bells and whistles... like adding your picture to your posts and other cool stuff like that. One of these days I'll figure it all out. Right now, I'm just glad that it's working :-) --Bernie

Kirk   

I wonder if Eric is able to keep up with all the different threads that are going now? Bernie, has Eric commented on the new board? Kirk.

Hi Bernie,Thanks for all you do. It is so nice that we have this great place to meet and talk about the music we love. Is is so much fun getting to know all the fans out there :)

This is a FANTASTIC site and thanks for providing it for us. I know this must take a lot of your time to put this together, and I am sure it has been fun for you. All your work is greatly appreciated.

Gina

Thanks Gina. And yes, Kirk, Eric told me he really liked all the new changes at the web site when I first put 'em online. He also said at the same time that he was busy getting used to the new Message Board format along with the rest of us. :)

Bernie