Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Happy Birthday, ERIC!

I would like to say that every wait is worth it

your songs to us.

Some of us may not see the brightest color around us, but, soon as a Bluebird sings it's song, we sure remember the song and the vibrant blue of the blue bird, and we carry it's tune.

Forever, that song is with us.

Happy Birthday Eric

Gord Harris

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

aggiesjc   

Eric,

Foremost, thank you for all the music, but also for your cooperation with the upcoming book and this web site. Enjoy your day on August 11!

Jennifer

MAM   

Thank you for all of the wonderful music you have given us over the years.

Happy Birthday Eric

marlene   

Have a wonderful birthday, Eric. Thank you for sharing your special gift with us. I wish you all the very best. Warm regards, Marlene

Hey Eric!

Thanks for taking the time and signing my "Boats..." LP cover, I wish I could return the favor somehow, so I'll just say have a GREAT and Happy Birthday!!

Jeff

Thanks for all the great music!

I just wanted to add, been going through the book and have to comment about the nice 'do in the pic on page 39! LOL

marvin   

Hi Eric. Like so many of the fans on this site, I've been there since just about the beginning. I'll continue to support your music even when I feel compelled to criticize it! Have a great birthday, hope that life and family are both great, and keep putting out music!

Marvin

darlene   

Eric, Wishing you a year filled with happy congratulations everywhere, beginning with a new book (Congratulations!) and continuing with never-ending possibilities in music. We thank you for enhancing our lives with your music and wish you birthday (and other) celebrations that last all year! H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !!!!!

Love, Herman and Darlene Brandt

Happy Birthday, Eric! Thank you for being an important part of my life. I'd be lost without your music and you'll always have a place in my heart. Congratulations on your special book, which I know will be great. Have a wonderful day. Keep safe.

With lots of love from your faithful fan until the end of time.

Julia xxx smile

Kirk   

Happy Birthday Eric! Congrats on getting the senior discount now. And, of course, thanks for all the great music and memories over the years. Don't forget to read my 2003 re-do of the "Tonight You're Mine" lyrics on your 55th b-day wink All the best, Kirk.

Laura   

Happy Birthday, Eric! Hope it's your best ever! Thanks for all the great music. Let's hope there is lots more to come (music, that is!) laugh

bmfc1   

The first concert that I ever went to was at the Nassau Coliseum with you and America. I've never forgotten it! Best wishes for a happy birthday.

LarryGL   

In this world of mediocracy--it is rare that an artist of excellence comes along who is determined to do the exhaustive work to see their vision realized. This is made even more remarkable if the artist doesn't necessarily do this work merely for a profit. Eric Carmen, you are just such an artist. We've all been blessed by the gift you've shared with us over the past three decades. I've introduced my children to your music--who love it as much as I do--and your legacy will live on for countless generations to come. The happiest of birthdays to you Eric--and thank you for your genius, and the willingness to share it with all of us.--Larry Lange, Huntington, NY

The forces at EC.com are secure and clear on their mission. The wheels are in motion for a victorious campaign to add to the Eric Carmen Music Legacy and capture the immagination of a new generation of fans with some of the best pop music ever written. All we need is Commander Carmen to come out of his tent and give us the order to proceed...Oh, and throw us a few new tunes take with us on our crusade. That would help.

Happy Birthday to our leader.

Tom   

Happy Birthday from a fellow Buckeye! Saw you perform in the early 70's and have been a big fan ever since! Look forward to reading your biography.

Tom Estrella

mannoman   

The clock is ticking and if I don't do it now i'll forget.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIC

and thanks for the great music over the years - but don't stop, your fans are really an amazing bunch. We are insatiable when it comes to your music (for me it's been 32 years). And Bernie is, well what can I say? He's SUPERFAN (get it?). The only thing missing is a costume and cape.

Damn, your almost as old as me. haha

Ted

Betsey   

Eric, wishing you a wonderful birthday. Thanks for the great music over the years. My teenage son now asks me not to play your music on the way to his cross country meets because he cannot get "Hungry Eyes" out of his mind when he is running, and it interferes with his timing! Have a great day with your family! Betsey

"Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear Eric

Happy Birthday to you"

happy

I hope your birthday is filled with laughter,love,family and friends.

Thank you for giving me so many wonderful years of happiness with your beautiful music.

Love to you and your family.

Donna