Sign in to follow this  
JuliaD

Techie Question

Well...first of all you need to have at least 26 posts to do it and...WHOA! You're over 26 posts, so what are you waiting for?!? Click on MY PROFILE in the LINKS above and then click on VIEW/UPDATE PROFILE. Scroll down to the area where you get to select an AVATAR (who comes up with these names?) And voila! --Bernie

JuliaD   

Ooooooooooohhhhhh, thanks! This is almost as good as when my teacher used to put gold stars on our foreheads before we went home if we did well that day in school! I was sorta torn between this pic and the Geffen cover, but I like the closeup for such a small pic, just shows up better... and I can always change it later.

As for the computer terminology, it was Satan, of course, everyone knows the devil invented the computer! (there are times I firmly believe that!)

:lol:

Gemini   

No it was god who made computers, remember god gave us free choice so the people who made computers made them as imperfect as we are. They are only as good as their programmers after all. I mean the computer brought you here and isn't that a good thing. snicker.

:lol: Gemini