Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

The PINS have arrived!

Duane   

Bernie said:

Once all of the free pins have been distributed I will be selling the remaining pins to help cover costs associated with producing them. So, either way, you *will* be able to get one of these super cool, awesome Limited Edition pins :-) It was that, or go on food stamps for several weeks to help pay for 'em!

Bernie...you're too generous. You didn't have to give away any pins...I think we'd all been happy to buy one. You've GIVEN us this GREAT website for ten years, the least we could've done was pay for the pins. Once again, we owe you...

Duane

P.S. - I was thrilled to win a pin, but as soon as you post a price I'll be sending you the money to cover mine. Don't want to insult you and I know that's NOT why you posted that message, but dang it man...this should be a give and take relationship...it's all give and give with you...

teragram   

I agree with you 100% Duane. My pin has to come all the way to Northern Ireland, and I'd have absolutely no problem in sending some cash to cover cost of pin plus postage etc. Bernie, you should take this on board. I'm pretty sure everyone else would be happy to do likewise.

Once all of the free pins have been distributed I will be selling the remaining pins to help cover costs associated with producing them. So, either way, you *will* be able to get one of these super cool, awesome Limited Edition pins :-) It was that, or go on food stamps for several weeks to help pay for 'em!

crazy

Bernie

Heck, we should buy two...after all, they're small... wink

I know what you're thinking: what the?!? Where's the rest of today's lucky Limited Edition pin winners? Well, we're winding down to the end of the giveaway. A total of 50 PINS will be shipped 'round the world free of charge courtesy of EC.com! That's a whole lot of pins plus postage, handling, etc. Pretty great for a website run on love. For those of you sans pin—you still have a shot at winning one. But if you're not successful in the giveaway, they will be made available in VERY limited quantities on Monday morning. So good luck and get ready for the celebration to continue with a BIG festive weekend BANG! Today's RARE audio treat is a little present for 10 years of support. Enjoy!

Bernie

JohnO   

Some of us....those of us who keep getting error messages when we try to email you via our cheap PCs at work...will wait 'til Monday...at which point, we'll then try unsuccessfully to email you to purchase a pin!

Congratulations to all of the winners! Pins will be mailed out starting tomorrow. If you weren't one of our lucky winners, a small quantity of pins will be available for sale tomorrow morning. They will be very inexpensively priced (with postage included) to help pay for costs involved in producing such a cool souvenir of EC.com's 10th Anniversary. If you missed out on a free pin, have enjoyed the 10th Anniversary celebration or are just a big fan of Eric's music -- buy a pin and show your support for EricCarmen.com -- thank you!

Bernie

Here is a FULL LIST of the 50 Limited Edition Pin WINNERS in alphabetical order:

Makiko Abe, Osaka, JAPAN

Takuya Arakawa, Tokyo, JAPAN

Beth Bixler, Grain Valley, MO

Wayne Bovi, Sandown, NH

Jim Brennan, Burlington Township, NJ

Cali Capistrant, Woodbury, MN

Scott Capistrant, Woodbury, MN

Betsey Capotosto, Lima, OH

Caroline Chin, Alpharetta, GA

Jennifer Corkery, Yuba City, CA

Julia Deren, Hazleton, PA

Frank Dickinson, Pocono Summit, PA

Marilyn Elliot, Feilding, NEW ZEALAND

Murray Elliott, Feilding, NEW ZEALAND

Laura Erickson, Beloit, WI

Diane Faggio, Valley Stream, NY

Rick Farmiloe, Stevenson Ranch, CA

Elizabeth Gilliland, Pembroke Pines, FL

Bonnie Graham, Naples, FL

Julia Heard, London, ENGLAND

Kumiko Ikebe, Toronto, CANADA

Jeff Jerrett, Marcellus, NY

Marianna Loughner, Union City, NJ

Adrienne Lewis, South Euclid, OH

Brian Maclen, Washington Township, NJ

Julie Malmin, Pewaukee, WI

Lee Marshall, Ontario, CANADA

Marvin Matthews, Alberta, CANADA

Paul Mellette, Burley, ID

Sue Nadel, Bronx, NY

Paul Nigh, Bakersfield, CA

Joe Owens, Cumming, GA

Art Palm, Price, UT

Brian Panek, Chagrin Falls, OH

Gary Payne, Chelmsford, ENGLAND

Harry Pecci, Richboro, PA

Bill Penney, Olmsted Falls, OH

Gil Perez, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Jeff Renk, Madison, WI

Paula Renk, Madison, WI

Dawna Reynolds, Youngstown, OH

Duane Smith, Elizabethtown, KY

Kirk Smith, Camarillo, CA

Sherry Steigerwald, Thousand Oaks, CA

Ann Tate, Orlando, FL

Julie Thiel, Emmetsburg, IA

David Thomson, Athens, GA

Jim Ward, Belfast, NORTHERN IRELAND

David Watkinson, Ontario, CANADA

Junko Yokozawa, Chiba, JAPAN

- - - -

Congratulations!

Bernie

Boy...

I had my "Thank You" basket all set to ship to Kathy, but no such luck. frown There is always the year 2017! I had all sorts of goodies for you including Racine Kringle, Cheddar Cheese, Sprecher Rootbeer, Usingers Bratwurst, etc... wink

Just teasing you... I look forward to tomorrow to see if the pins will be on sale!

Tim

Duane   

Tim...any truth to the rumor that Wisconsin is changing its state motto from "The Dairy State" to "Wisconsin...Come Smell Our Dairy Air"?

haha...just kidding...

Laura   

Duane-We've said that ourselves, especially after driving by a farm that has just spread manure. Nothing like that fresh air! haha