Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Raspberries on The Simpsons?

marlene   

"Hello everyone, my name is Marlene, and I am a tanning bed addict." :spin:

Oh, and Annie must be thrilled...I'll just keep on walking and give those two a little "together time"..... ;)

aggiesjc   

Annie and Denis, together at last. And by now, after searching the 'net, I even know who that guy is.

I put one of these Simpsons characters together, too, but it horrified me so much I couldn't send it to Bernie.

dianed   

Marv,

After you pick your avatar, on the right side of the screen is a face of a man or a woman. Next to that is an arrow. When you click on that, it will take you to the "hair" choices. After you choose the hair, click that arrow again and it will take you to the next choice, which I think is the "eyes". Directly underneath that are your choices. Keep repeating that process until you complete the avatar.

I want to know how Bernie got the different logos for the T-shirts and how he altered the avatars arms.

AnniekNY   

YOU ARE MY HERO, BERNIE!!!!!!!! I love my groping avatar and Marlene, you are so sweet to give me time alone with my Denis......

Bernie, would you please customize my Tshirt to say "Got Denis Leary?" thank you!!! :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

I did a little "house cleaning" on this thread 'cause I thought it would be fun to see everyone together, so I grouped all of the images onto one Message at the top of page 2.

Bernie