Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Raspberries on The Simpsons?

Ever wonder what that would look like? Or how 'bout you? What would you look like if you were on The Simpsons. Well, you can stop guessing. Head on over to SIMPSONSMOVIE.COM and build a Simpsons Avatar of yourself, or someone you know :-) Send them to me and I'll post them!

Bernie

• Like 1

Cozmik   

There's some pages out there somewhere to create your own "South Park" character too. That might be fun to see done to the guys. I did some passable South Park Beatles (guitars and drums included) once but probably lost them to a hard drive crash.

AnniekNY   

I just want you to know I couldn't do it...my son came home from work at 10:19 p.m. and I handed him the computer. he figured out it was a pop up blocker that prevented me from saving and sending. He sent it!!!

i have to say I look pretty accurate as an avatar. I hope i got the haircolor right. I'm shooting for the strawberry blond variety.

AnneG   

I'll have to try again ---what I came up with looks nothing like me --and now with AnniekNY's great result, there's a lot of pressure!!!

Julie   

Well, I made one this morning and it sorta looks like me--the "girls" aren't big enough though! Lol! Anyway, when I hit "save" it says to name it, so I do, and then, nothing! Doesn't give me a choice/place to save it to! What am I doing wrong??! Created a messenger account and everything. I turned off my popup blocker. Any advice?? Thanks!

Julie

AnniekNY   

You're darn right Muzza!! I can't believe how much Gene looks like himself!!!!! Kathy, the eyebrows need a little threading, dahling.... ;)

I will say the hair color took the longest to perfect...although NOW I want a "Got Denis Leary?" logo on the shirt...i saw a car decal on Ebay that said that!!!!

Laura, we do think alike!!!!

I'm gonna go try to create a Denis Leary one for me and Dar!!!!

Julie   

I got mine to work finally! Even though I said that popups were ok, it still had an issue with it.

Yep, the hair was bad. Wish there were more shoe choices! Lol!

I think Kirk is a dead-ringer and I've never even met him!

marlene   

I never could get my avatar to download...but thanks to Bernie's creativity, I'm here! Thanks, Bernie :lol:

(Hmmm...and right next to Denis! :spin: )