Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

300,000 Hits

Whoa! I just checked the counter and we're less than 5,000 hits away from one big EricCarmen.com party. I should have all the plans sorted out by this weekend. The 300,000th hit should come at just about the exact same moment as the 30th anniversary of a landmark event in Eric Carmen history. But I've already said too much! Stay tuned...

--Bernie

darlene   

Bernie, You tease! I was just thinking the other day that 300,000 will be coming up. More of those ingenious gems will be forthcoming from Raspbernie for sure! And I can't wait! --Darlene

Betsey   

Bernie, does it have to do with "Go All The Way" or the album "Raspberries"? I don't remember the exact release date but I do remember the first time I heard "Go All The Way" on the radio in 1972.

JuliaD   

Hey, Bernie, speaking of a party, have you ever considered a realtime get-together for Eric fans?

I belong to some other sites that have had a few, but I never went to any (the people are just too scary, lol), but if people from here got together, I'd be interested

:lol:

Berinie...Hmmmm 30 year anniversary...could it be the release of "Go All The Way" in the spring of '72? I still have my original copy of that 45, too...wonder what its worth today.

Mike Grollman

Hey everybody-- Last call on the current MP3 file ("That's Rock 'N Roll"). The new 300,000 hits update extravaganza will be posted this weekend. --Bernie