Sign in to follow this  
Julie

Thank You, Bernie!

Julie   

I just thought it would be ever so appropriate to have a special place to honor Bernie for all of the hard work he has put into this site. I've been visiting since the first day I was connected to the internet (Nov. 2000) and have been more and more impressed as time goes by! The love of the music is the thread that binds us all together and Bernie is the master weaver.

Thank you, Bernie for making everything come together so beautifully!--JB

Kirk   

Bernie, never needed a special occasion to thank you, I've been very thankful since day one. But am glad to have another opportunity to say "Thanks". Way to go! Hope to be here all the way! Kirk.

sam   

Bernie, thrilled to death to see Eric is joining that tour, I live in Maryland and one of those 3 city stops listed was July 27th in Virginia. Anyway I purchased several tickets for that show and got 3rd row seats. You mentioned to Kirk to hold on about getting tickets cause it,s not confirmd to which cities and dates Eric will join that tour. I just did not wanna sit back and wait and maybe miss out on getting a chance to see Eric Again, can't wait to find out for sure if he will be at that July 27th show in Va, my only other wish is, you and Kirk, Darlene, Gina and the rest of the entire gang who love E.C. will get to see him, keep us posted.Thx Again, Sam L.

darlene   

Bernie, What a FANTASTIC 30 year celebration home page!!!! It JUST COULDN'T be any better! You always know exactly what to do to celebrate EC to the max! We have TWO heroes, Eric and Bernie! I just can't say enough to express my abject appreciation to you, our fearless leader! You are PERFECT!!!! Love, Darlene smile

I know I've said it before, but somethings need to be said more than once. Thanks Bernie for all the hard work and affection that you put into this site. Us Eric fans appreciate it more than you know.

sam   

Bernie, Thx for confirming Eric will be playing all July dates, words can not express the job you do for us, thx once again for everything. Sam..

Bernie, I wish I could say thank you enough. You do a class act here and I really appreciate all your hard work here. It's a blast. Thanks again and again. JUNE laughlaugh

Laura   

Bernie: I know I said it when I found your web site many moons ago, but I felt like an island because I knew so few people who appreciated Eric's music. Now I know so many people who feel the same way I do. Thanks to you for putting this site together and for all the work you do in maintaining this site, and for giving all of us a place to share our opinions and comments. I feel like part of a worldwide family. Do you feel like our parents? laugh

Bernie ~ the fans on THE Message Board always express exactly how I feel. EVERYTHING about your web-site is absolutely brilliant and just gets better and better all the time. The news of Eric on tour again is fantastic and I hope so much to be able to see him again. Without you, we'd be lost. Thank you MEGA bundles!

AnniekNY   

Hi Bernie, Eric and everyone - all I can say is WOW! This is So great and I love it. Thank you Bernie for all your hard work and dedication. Thank you, Eric, for being so in touch with all of us and for TOURING!!!! Yee-HA! Hope NY is on the list. I'll take NJ, too!

Annie

Kym D D   

I'm new to this message board although I have been a visitor to the Eric Carmen site for years. I want to thank Bernie for all the effort he has put into providing Eric's fans with news (present and past) of one of the greatest writers and musicians in the last 30 years, and providing a catalyst for new and old fans to promote and encourage support of Eric's music. Your work on this site is truly one of love and commitment and I salute your tremendous efforts...well done!

Betsey   

Bernie, thank you so much for this wonderful site. It was the very first website I visited when I went online. I can't imagine life without it! Eric really lucked out in having you for a fan. Of course, I think all of Eric's fans are the greatest, but look what you've done for him and for all of us! It is greatly appreciated. Betsey

darlene   

Hi, Bernie. Just thanking you again by way of saying, do you realize that just since the new format, there are almost 700 POSTS ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD?!!! Congratulations -- it's growing and growing and growing!!! As my little string players in school would say, "YESSSS!!!!" Oh, and...THANKS! --Darlene

kazumi   

Bernie, Million thanks to you for your work on this site. It must be very time consuming, but I bet NO ONE can organize this like you do! This site is already perfect, but as Eric said, it's still getting better and better. Your work is just like Eric's music. (Impressive, exciting, beautiful, and more.) Thanks again and hope to see you on some shows.

By the way, thank you for updating Ask Eric, too. His words about my country almost made me cry.

Love, Kazumi

Chet   

Sending a warm breeze across the Pacific & across the other states, Bernie! Mahalo for all the dedication and care put into your site and for the attention to fellow EC fans around the globe -- Chet

Billy   

Bernie, many thanks for your hard work and dedication which goes into this site. For me this is the "Carmen Connection" of the 2000's. Thanks so much!

darlene   

Bernie, I can't remember the date when you decided to change the format of the message board, but I do remember saying "this is so hard -- I'll NEVER get it -- I don't like it...etc.etc."

Well GUESS WHAT? It's BRILLIANT!!! In fact, I can't even remember what the old board was like, but this format is terrific -- each topic is so clear, etc.

CONGRATULATIONS, AND ONCE AGAIN, BERNIE

T H A N K

Y O U !

for everything you do!!!

Love to both of you, Darlene

darlene   

Thanks once again Bernie for the mp3 from The Quick. It's so interesting to hear this stage in

Eric's career that we would never get the chance to know if it weren't for the great mp3s you give us and everything else as well on this, the greatest website there is: EC.com!

smile --Darlene