Sign in to follow this  
okstevens

'Overnight Sensational' !!!!!

Woke up got out of bed....wait thats the other super group ! Woke up Saturday morning thinking I just might have been dreamming.Ran around the house and yes there they were, my ticket and t shirts . Evidence it REALLY DID HAPPEN. What a freakin show. No one shined brighter that the other. Each extended praise, respect and admiration for the others contributions.Eric was not All By Himself.You couldn't have a Raspberry reunion with out Eric but you couldn't have had the Raspberries with out Eric Wally Jim and Dave. You could almost see the gears meshing. Tight,tight,tight !!Eric has toured with the most famous and best in the business,but you could see him look around in awe,and with excitement at the other members of the band he was sharing the stage with.Wallys explosive, powerfull,mastering of the guitar,Daves great vocals and driving bass,bass,Jims amazing druming.Was he ALWAYS this good? Ringo who ?I was nervous right up to curtain time that ,due to the groups history it would be cancelled. I am SO glad it wasn't. I could go on and on. The only thing that would was missing was a tip of the hat to our leader here,Sir Bernie.What an intro !!!and show . I was looking but only seen one ribbon.I know many of you were ther but didn't get a chance to say hello to anyone.

okstevens:

you must not have gone to the "pre-show", many of us even had name tags with our real names and screen names, the stars of the board were all present and accounted for as far as I can tell!

darlene   

ok, Come New Year's Eve, and not only can you do it all again, you can meet everyone you missed! I'm looking forward to meeting you! And, yes, it really DID happen...

smile --Darlene

Tggsherby, Correct, I missed it . Just made it to the show. Walking around the HOB I was on the look out for the ribbons. Seen one blaze by me,but that was it. Wish I could have bean at the preshow

Jeff, I was looking for you at the PRE-SHOW!!! Wish I had the chance to shake your hand and say hi. I actually considered for a brief moment taking my car over to Stevens Auto Center for a detailing job, but it was a rental and besides, I wasn't sure you'd be open on the weekend :-)

Bernie

Bernie, I too would have liked to say hello and thank you in person for the great job you do here on the board. I would have laid your car out like I did for Jim and Eric ! Maybe even add a remote starter and DVD /audio system. And yes I was working the weekend.I put in about 65 hours a week. Anyone want to buy a nice business in Ericland ? I'm sure we will meet someday soon.

Did you put together that video opening and will it be available with the Raspberry DVD ?