Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

First Post

Mitch   

Hello fellow fans of the Raspberries, Eric Carmen, The Choir, etc. First off allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mitch Barns from Youngstown,Ohio. I am married with five children & I'm a long time fan of the Raspberries. The first time I saw them in concert was back in '74 at Idora Park in Y-Town. Since then I've been fortunate enough to see three of the reunion shows as well as Eric at the Rock & Roll HOF, The Bryson Group, The Odeon Show, & most recently The Choir show. I've met alot of very cool people at these shows (some of which are members of this message board)& always have the time of my life.

That's it for now. Hope to see old friends & meet new ones at future shows.

Mitch

Hey Mitch...How are you!

Did you get the photo CD from the New York show that I mailed out to you? ...and THANK YOU for the photo's you sent me from the 1st show in November. I owe you a beer, when we met again at the next Raspberries gig!

HP

darlene   

A HUNDRED WELCOMES TO YOU, MITCH! I envy you the Idora Park show in '74 and am so glad you've gotten to see such great shows lately!

So, you're from Youngstown! My very favorite polka vocalist is from Youngstown. His name is Bruno Mikos and he's a fine musician and a wonderful guy.

I know you'll really enjoy spending time here on the board. I'm looking forward to reading more posts from you.

:) --Darlene

LC   

Mitch, welcome.... This is a good place to be. And thanks for joining our fledgling Raspberries Fantasy Baseball league.

--LC

oldblue   

Hi, Mitch. It's great to see new/old fans posting for the first time here -- I think you'll find this to be a great little community. Welcome to the board!

Welcome Mitch. The last time I heard that name was the Tom Cruise character in the movie "The Firm". Think of EC.com as your little "Firm". All we ask is for the same loyalty demanded from Mitch in that book and movie...

If you get out of line, I'm gonna have to go all Wilford Brimley on your a-- ;)

Mitch   

Thank you to everyone for the very warm welcome. I've actually been lurking here for quite some time now, but have always enjoyed reading the board messages. I just recently retired so I find myself with alot more time on my hands.

That could be trouble !

Mitch