Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

The Eric Carmen Story

I'm flying to Los Angeles for a couple of days at the end of this week, so I'll take my trusty laptop and try and bang out another few chapters in the ongoing "Eric Carmen Story." For those of you following along, I should be able to get pretty close to finishing this thing if my battery holds up :) --Bernie

darlene   

ALRIGHT, BERNIE!!! I'm waiting with baited breath for this!!! It's such a great book. Now, to publish it, perhaps? You write well, and each chapter is set up to sound so exciting. I can't wait for the rest. THANKS!!! --Darlene

kazumi   

Bernie, You are busy man! Thank you for your hard work for Eric Carmen.com. Can I help something for you? Well,if you want to have some homemade SUSHI, tell me. Thanks again!!

LC   

Bernie, remember this ancient post by yourself?

It was back in 2002, before there was an Eric Carmen biography (you were still writing it). And not only was there no book yet , but there was no Raspberries reunion, no Raspberries tour, no live "Sunset" CD/DVD set, no second Raspberries break-up, no "last shining moment together" at the R&R Hall of Fame (I sure wish I had been there!), no "Brand New Year," no Pop Art live two-disc set—and all the things in between. For sure, the second go-round of Raspberries was just as "illustrious" as the first go-round. (Who knows where I got "illustrious" from?)

The years do fly by.... 

• Like 5

If you remember, LC, the original “biography” was an ongoing feature of the website where I was posting a page or two on the life of Eric Carmen every now and then at the website. Time does, indeed, fly!

Bernie

• Like 1

LC   

Ah, that's right. I was a mere lurker when you started that! Now the finished product — autographed — has a place of honor on my bookshelf of favorite titles. 

• Like 1