Sign in to follow this  
Raspbernie

Happy Birthday Eric!

mannoman   

Eric, A huge Happy Birthday wish and an even huger (did I just make up a word) Thank You for 35+ years of fabulous music. I knew the first time I heard you, you were a special musical talent.

Don't stop now, young man, we're all "Waiting" for more.

Another birthday already? Man, a year goes by faster than it used to. Have a happy one, and many more to come!...

Jeff

In fact I'll crank up The Beatles in your honor.

"You say it's you're Birthday, it's my Birthday too, yeah!"...

sllvnbil   

Eric, I'm truly honored to have the chance to work with you in 2000 at the Rock Hall and especially being a small part of something special and legendary as the Raspberries Reunion. Your a great inspiration to me! Happy Birthday!!! Billy Sullivan

kazumi   

Eric, Your music has been a very important part of my life. I can't find a word to express how much you and your music have meant to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Happy Birthday!

Kazumi happy

Happy Birthday Eric!...Like your music...You were built to last...Long beyond your first shining season...You remain vital and relevant in yet another season...With an army of baby boomers behind you...How could a great effort from you fail?

Happy birthday dude! I'll be honest, I'm not all that familiar with your work, although having just split up with my girlfiend, THAT song has been keeping my sanity - thankyou for that little nugget of musical wonderfulness! Have a great day!

John

jonny_boy90@hotmail.com

www.myspace.com/djsherz

darlene   

Eric, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE MUSICIAN OF ALL TIME!!!

spinspinspin

Thank you for the gorgeous music I've loved and lived by all my life, for the miracle called Raspberries and for keeping the dream alive. Most of all, thanks for being you, just the way you are--world class in every way.

Wishing you a year of happiness, the success you so truly deserve and all your dreams come true.

smile --Love, Darlene

Ecstasy   

Dearest Eric, I can only hope that your friends here bring you as much joy, humor, and insight as you've brought to us. Thank you for graciously sharing yourself with us and giving us something to look forward to each day. Wishing you many blessings and much love and happiness as you celebrate with your family. Happy birthday, my friend!

Eric.....

You say it's your birthday?

Happy Birthday to you!

With your incredible insights, intellect and involvement on this website, I feel like you given ME a gift. I hope all these wishes from everyone here make you feel the same way. Thank you for all the good vibrations.

Paul (and Linda)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!

Hope you enjoy your special day with family and friends. Thanks for all the great music!

Love,

Gina and Anthony

Now....a little extra special birthday greeting.... just from me.

wink HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....HANDSOME wink

Dear Eric,

Happy and Happy Birthday!!

Happy and Happy All The Way!!

I have been your super First and #One fan in Taiwan since 1984.

Your songs take up all my love, lost and life.

You deserve more popularity than any other songwriters and singers in any time and any level.

LOVE of LIFE,

Your Fantasy/Fancy Fan

Seaman

Eric - thank you from Texas for the amazing story that has been Raspberries music (along w/ all your other endeavors). Raspberries music still sparkles w/ highly evolved, accomplished, & original melody & lyricism, as do your vocals w/ searing soul, & is drenched w/ soaring, soaking, golden-throated harmonies. you guys were absolutely seminal in your time, & still are - your influence has, & still does today, reverberated beyond your most vivid imaginations, i can assure you. so Happy Birthday to you, congratulations on the Raspberries reunion, & please consider, for all your collective fans' birthdays down here, to muster the troops & treat us to a reunion show in Texas & beyond! HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

Happy Birthday EC. Best of wishes to you...have a great day. Thanks for making my wife (Razzy/Paula) happy when she hears your voice. Hope to see you in concert again soon. Cheers.